Please contact me (Wallace L.M. Alward, MD) for:
- Any errors that you identify.
- Any bias that you identify.
- Suggestions for improvement.
- Remembering that this is an introductory site and is avoiding rare cases and minutiae.
- If you have better photos, videos or sketches that you are willing to share.
- They should not be rare findings
- They should not have been published before and copyrighted.
- Credit will be given.
- If you get through the entire curriculum please send along your email address and where you live. One day I may build a page of those who have completed the entire program.
Please do not contact me for:
- Medical advice, whether you are a patient or a doctor.
- Giving advice about a patient whom one hasn’t examined is bad medicine.
- Borrowing pictures or movies. I don't have the personnel to handle these requests. Sorry.
Contact using this form below, please (to cut down on automated spam):